PROGRAM AND RULES
OF ECOLOGICAL INTERNATIONAL
"GREEN CROSS AND GREEN CRESCENT"
Ecological International is a global movement of mankind,
Ecological International is an alliance of the planet's advanced forces united on the main principal concerning all people equally, irrespective of their nationality, religion, views and social status - participating in practical and resolute actions for the sake of saving life on Earth.
By joint efforts mankind must stop the train of technological civilization, which is rushing to an abyss. No single nation will solve these problems alone.
The failures of spontaneous scientific and technological progress are being revealed at an ever increasing pace today.
We can no longer rely on the assurances of scientists who for decades have promised fully recyclable products and closed reversible cycles. They have not led to the harmony of the industrial complex and nature.
We can no longer trust politicians who confine their environmental protection activity to appeasing assurances and half-measures. The technical and legal obstacles to an ecological catastrophe have not been created yet. Our children and grandchildren are doomed to perdition.
Scientists and politicians, who share the problem of mankind's damnation, are unable to effectively solve the ecological problems, since they are not properly coordinated.
The voice of Ecological International listens to the agony of nature which is crying for help. Ecological International must forestall the destruction of the planet's green lungs, the elimination of ozone layer, global warming, ever more intensive acid rains, rivers becoming shallow, pollution of the ocean, and the death of fauna and flora. It is only the ecological will of all mankind that can stop the crazy technocrats and politicians and prolong the life of our planet. It is only Ecological International that can become a real obstacle to the technological destruction of the biosphere.
Citizens of all countries must save mankind from ecological death themselves, and if need be, launch actions for national and world solidarity.
Attempts to maintain social and ecological stability through obsolete approaches to environmental development and protection are only increasing instability and drawing closer the days of ecological catastrophe.
The main humanistic aim of Ecological International is to create Ecological Civilization in the 21st century and to transform from a spontaneously developing machine civilization to a consciously regulated ecological-technological type of social development and, finally, to the establishment of a sustainable society.
Ecological International is a specialist through its combination of social ecological support with practical technological activities on environmental protection.
1. Aims and Objectives
The basic aim of Ecological International is to draw the people of the planet, sharing the idea of a Green Revolution, into prompt practical actions to prevent an ecological catastrophe on Earth. These actions include:
Establishment of a global people's parliament for ecological safety;
Complete disarmament of all countries and military alliances, because only the complete conversion of arms manufacture can considerably lessen water and air pollution and ensure the means required for reliable protection of the environment;
Social and political activities directed to the transition from a spontaneous machine civilization to Ecological civilization in the 21st century;
Creation of an International Fund for the realization of a global project "Activating of natural processes for increasing of an ozone layer by means of laser-cosmic technologies" "Interozone 21" and assistance in creation of "Ozone cosmonautics in the 21st century";
Providing all citizens with real possibilities and rights for ecological
knowledge and free exchange of information on the environmental situation in
any region of the planet and technical maintenance to prevent pollution of
water and air by means of a partnership project – International Ecological
Creation of a global service to
ensure free expression of people’s views all over the world on ecological
Creation of an independent
international ecological commission of experts;
Elimination of ecological inequality between North and South, West and East;
International control over the burial of dangerous waste;
2. RULES AND DUTIES OF ECOLOGICAL INTERNATIONAL
Members of Ecological International shall be citizens and
also organisations, parties, unions etc., who recognise the Rules of
Ecological International, carry out the resolutions of Ecological
International and consider a global Green Revolution as the basic condition
for mankind's survival.
Members of Ecological International must:
- firmly promote the implementations of Rules and resolutions of Ecological
- oppose all attempts to distort unbiased information on the ecological
situation of countries, regions and curb all actions damaging the environment;
- resolutely follow methods of international ecological assistance in the
social and technological international economy;
- consistently carry out the aims and objectives of Ecological International,
strengthen friendship between the peoples of the world
- promote a cultural and moral perfection of a human being on the basis of
fraternal love and mutual assistance;
- promote the creation and development of Ecological International primary
- promote the development Ecological International's material foundations and
- supply ecological assistance teams with complete information on their
- pay annual dues.
Members of Ecological International have the rights
- elect and be elected to the Ecological International governing bodies;
- exercise control over the state of the environment within the framework of
their regions and countries;
- analyze the activities of municipal bodies, industrial enterprises and any
other systems with the view of exposing factors damaging a human being and the
- apply on these subjects to the press, municipal bodies and the government,
call for social functions and widely use for these purpose meetings, rallies,
symposia and mass media;
- submit proposals for consideration by the Executive Committee, Central
Council and Congress of Ecological International;
- obtain information on the current activities of Ecological International and
take part in its activities in conformity with its aims and objectives;
- use Ecological International's possibilities for international ecological
assistance in the social, scientific and technological fields;
- participate in the work of one of Ecological International's structures;
- receive financial assistance for the realisation of the Ecological
- participate in activities organized by Ecological International;
- receive from Ecological International consultations on subjects within its
competence as well as practical ecological assistance;
- solicit for the creation of research groups and teams of ecological
Individual members are admitted to Ecological International
after a personal application. Individual members are admitted by the regional
branch board and at a meeting of an ecological assistance team.
Members of Ecological International have common-pattern cards with texts in
English and mother tongue and may bear special badges.
Affiliated members may be admitted to Ecological International by the Central
Council, the Executive Committee, the national associated board and the
regional branch board.
Members of Ecological International preserve their economic and juridical
independence and have the right to freely secede from Ecological International
submitting an application to the board, which adopted the decision about their
acceptance to the Members of Ecological International
The entrance fee for an individual member of Ecological International is 10
USD, for an affiliated member - 250USD, for a non-profit organisations - 100
USD. The annual membership fee for an individual member of Ecological
International is 5 USD, for an affiliated member - 250USD, for a non-profit
organisation - 50 USD.
Members systematically ignoring the demands of the program and the Rules may
be expelled from Ecological International.
3. ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
Ecological International comprises the following basic
Conference of Branch
Board of Association
Local Level (city, area, town etc.):
The Congress is the supreme body of Ecological International.
It is convened every five years, in case of emergency an Extraordinary Congress
may be convened.
The Central Council is an authority body of Ecological International in the
intervals between the work of the Congress. Prompt contacts are ensured through
exchanges of delegations and wide use of the press, other media and
communication. The Congress is considered plenipotentiary , if not less than
half of all delegates with the deciding vote take part in it. Delegates to a
Congress are elected at ecological conferences of national associations,
regional branches and meetings of ecological assistance teams in accordance with
the norms of representation set by the Central Council.
Resolutions of the Congress are passed by a majority vote.
3.1. The Congress:
- approves the Program and the Rules and revises and amends them;
- elects the Central Committee and the auditing commission;
- hears and approves reports of the Central Committee and the auditing
- approves long-term projects, programs of Ecological International;
- passes resolutions, addresses and other documents on topical ecological
- examines other issues.
All resolutions are passed of the Congress are passed by a majority of the
delegates except for the resolutions on changes in the program and the Rules of
Ecological International , which are passed by two thirds of the delegates and
the termination of its activity.
The Central Council elected for five years is the governing body of Ecological
International between its congresses.
3.2. The Central Council :
- prepares and holds the Congress, s
ubmits for its consideration draft long-term programs of Ecological
International, suggestions for termination of Ecological International activity
and also suggestions for revisions and amendments of the Rules of Ecological
- organizes current activities and exercises all necessary contacts;
- takes decisions on the establishment and elimination of enterprises,
institutions and organisations of Ecological International for fulfillment of
the Rules objectives;
- dispose of financial and material resources of Ecological International in
conformity with the present Rules, examines and approves estimates of its
receipts and expenses as well as its annual and fiscal plans;
- represents Ecological International at talks with government and non-profit
organisations and citizens;
- in accordance with the decisions of Ecological International, opens and closes
accounts at international banks and other crediting organisations;
- examines other issues.
3.3. The Auditing Commission:
- controls the economic activity of Ecological International;
- inspects the states and takes stock of material values.
4. LEGAL STATUS AND METHODS OF ACTIVITY
4.1. Ecological International
is a juridical person and has its flag, emblem and other properties necessary
for an international organisation. Ecological International is entitled the
exclusive right to use its flag, emblem and registrated name in its activities,
for advertisement, at exhibitions etc.
Ecological International may open its representations in any country of the
world. Their legal status is determined by provisions approved by the Executive
Committee of Ecological International.
Ecological International has a property right and disposes of its financial and
material resources in conformity with the present Rules.
Ecological International has its own balance.
The full official name of Ecological International is Ecological International
of Green Cross and Green Crescent.
Direct subordination is ruled out in relations between all branches and members
of Ecological International. The organisation operates as an international
community of persons pursuing a common goal.
4.2. In accordance with its aims Ecological
International uses, first of all, its public and parliamentary channels:
meetings, conferences, symposia, addresses to the press, parliamentary speeches
etc., respecting the law of the country, but using the right to submit proposals
on changing this legislation for the benefit of environmental protection as
In case of emergency or neglect for these methods of saving environmental
problems, Ecological International members have the right to call on the world
public to hold actions of civic disobedience, protests, boycotts, meetings,
demonstrations and strikes, taking into consideration the law of the country
where it is held.
International ecological assistance in the technological field is rendered by
means of International Ecological Stock Exchange, enterprises and corporations.
5. FINANCIAL RESOURCES
5.1. Financial resources
required for the accomplishment of the activity foreseen by the Rules constitute
the property of Ecological International.
5.2. The finance sources of Ecological
International are composed of :
- donations of enterprises, organisations, citizens of the country and other
countries of the world;
- membership and entrance dues of Ecological International members;
- receipts of donations from its affiliated members;
- receipts from different activities, exhibitions, publishing and activities of
its commercial enterprises;
- receipts from foreign economic activity;
- other receipts not banned by law.
5.3. Ecological International may open accounts,
have deposits and if required, carry out other banking operations in the banks
of foreign countries, observing all existing requirements of the financial and
fiscal legislation of these countries.
5.4. The revenue from industrial and commercial
activities may be distributed between the members of Ecological International
and used for the accomplishment of its objectives.
5.5. For the accomplishment of its objectives
Ecological International has the right within the Rules activity and in
accordance with the existing legislation :
- to conclude all kinds of deals and other juridical acts with enterprises,
companies, institutions, societies and individuals, including sale and purchase,
joint-activity and take part in bidding and auctions;
- to construct, purchase and lease enterprises, and all kinds of movable and
immovable property for its activity permitted by the law;
- institute subsidiaries, branches, representations (offices) and agencies in
accordance with the existing legislation.
6. REGULATIONS FOR CESSATION OF ECOLOGICAL INTERNATIONAL
Cessation of Ecological International of Green Cross and
Crescent activity is fulfilled in accordance with the resolution of its
Congress. The property remaining after the settlement of the creditors claims is
used for the purposes foreseen by the Rules of Ecological International.